Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Take only what you need from it -



1) I am an artist.
2) I have very strong right brain dominance.
3) I wish I could sing like Laura Marling.
4) I love retro / vintage things.
5) I love travelling.
6) I don't think twice about what I eat.
7) I am insupressibly messy.
8) I am an only child.



9) I cannot cook, or make nice cups of tea :(
10) I leave everything until the last minute.
11) I am generous and I like to help people.
12) Usually, if I just let things roll, everything seems to work out.
13) I have a lot of lucid dreams.
14) I would love a retro VW campervan.
15) I think I was born a few decades too late.
16) I speak French, but I should practice more often.



17) I don't watch much TV.
19) I am awful at saving money.
20) I believe in soul mates.
21) I am lazy.
22) I love the Summer.
23) I never plan things.
24) I should read more classic novels.
25) I walk or run when I'm angry or sad.
26) I never let people know when I'm angry or sad.
27) I have seen the pyramids.
28) I have been to Aushwitz.



29)I love to dance.
30) I secretly love to be tickled.
31) I don't have a big family.
32) I like being in other peoples homes, I like how loud they are compared to mine.
33) I can never keep a diary.
34) I love flowers.
35) I find other people laughing hilarious.
36) I really REALLY want a kitten.
37) I beleive in Karma.

20 comments:

Debutante said...

Miss lady! I love your photos! The red sky series is wonderful.

FASHIONconfectionairy said...

Hahah that was really random, but funny too.
XOXOXOX
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

♥ fashion chalet said...

I love kittens too, and I adore cooking, you should come over sometime :) thanks for the sweet compliments!!

xo!

chauss said...

thnaks for stopping by my blog. come visit anytime :)

Rosanna said...

we would love to exchange links! i love that top you have on :)

Maverick Malone said...

AAwww :) What fun facts! I can't cook good either, but I can make really really good sandwiches! :)

xox, mavi

Kitten; TBK, Barn said...

I love the pictures. They make me feel very relaxed - the "just up from bed" look is the one that becomes obvious to me.

The facts - 37, an original number, thank god! - were also interesting. I envy you for your lucid dreaming. I've attempted to train myself in that way, since it sounds like a lot of fun (after all, I've heard that once you know you're dreaming, you can bend the dream-reality to your will! *cackles*). Loved this entry! :)

tbk

Merily said...

you look stunning :)

She's Dressing Up said...

I love this. I wish I'd seen the pyramids.

Adam said...

I really want a retro jukebox, that plays CDs, best of both worlds!

Mary said...

does right brain dominance mean you are left handed?
I love how your button up is faded in the exact right spots.

Fashionaphylactic. said...

I'm dead jealous you've been to Aushwitz!
I took the crop top back in the end, but I've had a tight black one in the past, it's on ebay now though! The black latticed one that was on topshop.com a while ago, I really liked it, but the baggy material of the acid wash one was just useless, I'm sure someone else would find a way to pull it off great, but I think it made me look like a scarecrow haha!
Thanks for your comment and for reading my blog, I've popped your blog on my following list xx

The Stiletto Effect said...

Hi :)

The Stiletto Effect is partnering with chickdowntown.com and GIVING AWAY an "Elizabeth and James" Deconstructed Tee by Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen to ONE LUCKY WINNER!

To enter this Contest just visit my blog!

PLEASE TAKE ATTENTION TO THE RULES.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks
xoxo
Su

call me glitter, little deer said...

cool shirt.
yay i love cats.

grace said...

niiice denim top. and who doesnt love kittens! i wish theyd never grow up

Hippiegirl said...

great post and wonderful blog :)
i love your hair!

oh, and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)

boubou said...

i love this pics ! your blog is lovely ! im from france so im trying to speak in english :) ill be back !
a très bientot ! see you !
boubou

bisou-joue said...

love your jeans shirt !!

Anonymous said...

lovely, i just added up many another emo backgrounds to my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Anuj said...

That was a nice one.

And the red sky is aweosome!